What is Vendor Screening & Compliance?
Vendor Compliance is an automated service that helps you monitor your vendors; verifying that they are in compliance with regulatory requirements, insurance coverage, and without criminal or subversive records, and meet your company risk management policies.
Our automated services relieve you from the burden of management, maintenance and screening new and existing vendors.
Prairie Advisors Group has recognized the need for businesses to better understand the backgrounds of the vendors that you rely upon to provide goods and services in support of your business. Our automated services relieve you of the burden of the extensive background and screening checks that should be applied to all new and existing vendors.
We work with the leading national vendor screening and vendor compliance company, specializing in report generation that keeps you in compliance with the Federal mandates that require you to know with whom you are doing business.
Our online database will provide you with continual vendor monitoring that screens and tracks the following data:
- Business status and identity
- Personal identity of the business principles
- Annual W-9 management
- Professional business, trade license and bond verification
- Verification of Workman’s Compensation Coverage
- Criminal background and sex offender reporting
- Corporate bankruptcies, tax lien and judgment services
- Business verification
- Better Business Bureau rating
- On-going monthly criminal monitoring
BENEFITS TO YOUR BUSINESS
- Reduced administrative cost of doing background check yourself
- Maintenance of an approved vendor list
- Minimize risk and liability
- Maintaining on on-going Non-Discriminatory Compliance by having a set of rules for all vendors
- Automated vendor status notifications
- 24/7 access to our on-line data base to track vendor status “In Real Time”
HOW MUCH DOES VENDOR SCREENING AND COMPLIANCE COST?
Our service is free to you as a business owner. Your vendors pay a small annual fee to be part of our database. Participation in the program assures your vendors that they are competing on a level playing field. Vendor’s customers will recognize the investment that they make complying with good business practices and behavior.
Prairie Advisors Group is committed to providing you the best service and value. We welcome the opportunity to discuss your business and cost savings needs.